With the Go Fashion IPO Allotment finalized, many investors are anxiously looking forward to check if their bid has been accepted. The ₹1,013.6 crore IPO of Go Fashion, a leading player in the women’s bottom-wear segment in India was over-subscribed by 135.46 times.
Investors can check their Go Fashion IPO Allotment status by visiting the BSE website or via the registrar’s website.
How to check Go Fashion IPO allotment status online by visiting the BSE website?
1. Visit the official website of BSE using the link
2. You will see a page ‘Status of Issue Application’.
3. Select ‘Equity’ option
4. Choose Go Fashion (India) from the dropdown menu
5. Enter your Application number
6. Enter your PAN number
7. Check on the Captcha ‘I am not a Robot’. Click submit
8. Click on ‘Search’
How to check allotment status on the registrar’s website?
1. Visit the registrar’s website using the link https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus
2. You will see a page ‘Ipo Allotment Status’.
3. Choose Go Fashion (India) from the dropdown menu in Select IPO tab
5. Select any one from Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
6. In application type select between ASBA and non-ASBA
7. Enter your application number
8. Enter Captcha
9. Click on Submit
The above steps can help you check Go Fashion IPO Allotment status online.
In case you have not received the Go Fashion IPO Allotment, you are likely to receive the refund by 26th November. Those who have received the Go Fashion IPO Allotment will receive the shares in their demat account by 29th November. The shares of Go Fashion IPO are likely to list on the exchanges on 30th November.
Go Fashion (India) is a top player in the women’s bottom-wear segment in India and markets its products under the brand name of ‘Go Colors’, through 450 exclusive brand outlets as well as large retailers, company website and online shopping portals.
To open a free trading and demat account and trade at the lowest brokerage rate of just Rs. 18/- per order click here .