Tega Industries Ltd., a leading player in the polymer-based mill liners is all set to roll out its IPO on 1st December 2021. Tega Industries IPO will close for subscription on 3rd December 2021. The company manufactures and distributes over 55 specialized products to global clients engaged in mineral beneficiation, mining and bulk solids handling industry.
According to the Red Herring Prospectus, the company will not receive any proceeds from the offer as it involves only the offer for sale.
Some quick facts about the Tega Industries IPO:
Price band of Tega Industries IPO
The price band for the Tega Industries is between Rs. 443 to Rs.453 per share
The minimum lot size for the Tega Industries IPO is of 33 shares.
The issue size for IPO is Rs. 619.22 crores.
Shares of Tega Industries are likely to be listed on 13th Dec 2021.
Key strengths and opportunities
- Leading player in the polymer-based mill liners
- Strong focus on quality control and continuous research and development
- Experienced promoter group
- Extensive sales and distribution network across 19 countries
- Highly skilled and dedicated work force
Key factors to keep in mind while investing in the IPO:
In its Red Herring Prospectus, the company has listed some factors which may impact the future performance of the company, such as:
- The company’s global manufacturing facilities and operations may expose it to the risks associated with doing business in foreign countries, which may adversely impact its financial condition and operations.
- In case there is a failure in expanding or effectively managing the company’s sales and distribution network, domestically and overseas, there could be an adverse effect on the company’s business.
- Tega Industries is dependent on 3rd party logistics and support service providers for the delivery of raw materials and finished products. Any disruptions in their services may impact the company’s business adversely.
- The company is dependent on a few key suppliers of certain raw materials with whom it does not have long term contracts or exclusive arrangements. Any shortage or delay in the supply of these raw materials or an increase in price, may affect the company’s business and operations.
- For detailed information on the risks associated with the IPO, please refer to the Red Herring Prospectus.
To invest in the Tega Industries IPO click here.